Why does Heat Feel so Good?
There is no doubt about it, applying heat to an aching body part will provide relief from pain and stiffness.
How Does Heat Ease Your Pain?
For centuries, heat has been used as a simple yet effective way to manage your pain and joint or muscular stiffness. Deep and penetrating heat not only relieves your pain but also enhances your recovery process.
By applying a heat pack to your painful joints and muscles, the heat stimulates your sensory receptors to block the transmission of pain signals to the brain, resulting in an instant and effective pain relief.
Even if you are a chronic pain sufferer, heat packs can help relieve your discomfort - NOW and for many years ahead!
If you've been suffering with either stiffness or pain that feels better when you apply heat, have a warm relaxing bath or a hot shower. Alternatively if you have microwave then a wheat-heat pack could be the best investment you'll make this year.
How Does Heat Help You?
- By increasing tissue elasticity, heat reduces your resting muscle tension and helps to relax those nasty painful knots.
- Your pain is quickly eased via the sedation and soothing of any pain-irritated nerve endings.
- The deep heating effect increases your blood flow to the painful area, bringing more nutrients to the injured area while flushing out the injured debris. This helps to quicken your healing rate.
- The deep heat also promotes a speedier healing rate by stimulating your natural metabolic rate. In other words, there is more energy available to fix the injury quicker.
What's the Advantage of Wheat-Heat Packs?
- Can be heated in a microwave with turntable in about two minutes
- A strong but soft fabric allows for comfortable use and an ability to mould to your body shape, which is great for those super curvy areas such as your neck, knees and shoulders.
- You can even pop it in bed with you during those cold winter nights.
But Heat Packs Online
Receive Special Offers and the Latest Injury Information
Enter Details Below to Signup: